Looking to gain valuable experience in the industry you want to have a career in?
At CLP systems, interns get an opportunity to learn our design and engineering process all the way through. CLP doesn’t just want interns; we want to empower you to help us think better and smarter!
We are looking for an estimating engineer to help us on our mission. Every day we are changing how buildings are kept safe during seismic and high wind events. The CLP System also helps our customers design easier, save more, and install quicker.
We have an office in Pelham, AL that you’ll be working from. As a CLP estimator, you are part of a team that works closely together with CLP engineers and sales to provide solutions that help separate CLP Systems in the market.
Excellent service through our estimating team is a top priority to our company and customers. You will learn and be responsible for understanding structural and architectural plans, wood framing hardware, and coordinating with CLP engineers and sales to customize solutions. You will work closely with sales to ensure each project meets and exceeds expectations of the customers.
- Read and explore construction plans to gain a deep understanding of the project requirements
- Select, count, and track hardware required on the project
- Prepare bids and documentation for sales team
- Analyze and evaluate product options to best fit project
- Work with sales team to coordinator bid review meetings with customers
- Read construction plans
- BlueBeam Software or similar take-off software experience
- Experience with wood frame construction
How to Apply?
Send Resume to email@example.com