Are you bored or unsatisfied in your current professional role?
Do you desire to be a part of a team that has a culture centered on people more than the product they sell, focused on the WHY and the HOW more than the WHAT?
Do you want an opportunity to bring a new and better solution to your customers?
If so – we want to meet you!
We are looking for a future project manager leader to help us on our mission to build a great team to create great customer experiences.
We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to help us on our mission to simplify tie-down hardware in the wood frame industry. You will be responsible for purchasing material, scheduling logistics, and coordinating with contractors and project managers. The position includes, but may not be limited to, the following responsibilities and activities.
- A creative project management role that is empowered to succeed by the right individual.
- Working from our office in Pelham, AL 90% of the time.
- Travelling to job-sites is limited, but If travel is necessary to visit job-sites you are flexible to do so.
- Providing technical assistance to customers on construction job sites
- You will be responsible for purchasing material, scheduling logistics, and coordinating with contractors and project managers
- Work closely with sales and operations to ensure each project meets and exceeds expectations
- Being a part of a great team that is a leader in the industry!
What You Bring:
- Willingness to embrace our team-based culture
- Desire to be teachable/coachable
- Flexibility and ability to embrace change
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Willingness to provide solutions and solve problems
- Ability to create and build strong customer relationships
- Salesforce (or other CRM) experience a plus; basic computer skills a must
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus, but not required
- Desire to grow and make a significant impact
- In a nutshell – we need a go-getter that is looking for a career in the building materials industry
What We Offer:
- Base salary + performance-based bonus
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k with company match
- Profit sharing and company stock options
- College/higher education tuition reimbursement plan (for employee and dependent children)
Every day, CLP Systems is creating solutions that simplify complex structural tie-down problems in wood-framed buildings to ensure safety during seismic and high wind events. We help our customers with simpler designs, increased value, and quicker installations.
Will you help us make CLP Systems the standard tie-down solution on multi-residential wood framed structures in the great state of Texas?
If you’re interested, send us a note and tell us a little about yourself so we can schedule some time to talk more.
Visit our website at www.clp-systems.com and email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information