Are you bored or unsatisfied in your current professional role?
Do you desire to be a part of a team that has a culture centered on people more than the product they sell, focused on the WHY and the HOW more than the WHAT?
Do you want an opportunity to bring a new and better solution to your customers?
If so – we want to meet you!
We are looking for a future project manager leader to help us on our mission to build a great team to create great customer experiences.
We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to help us on our mission to simplify tie-down hardware in the wood frame industry. The position includes, but may not be limited to, the following responsibilities and activities.
- A creative project management role that is empowered to succeed by the right individual.
- Working from our office in Pelham, AL 90% of the time.
- Travelling to job-sites is limited, but If travel is necessary to visit job-sites you are flexible to do so.
- Providing technical assistance to customers on construction job sites
- You will be responsible for purchasing material, scheduling logistics, and coordinating with contractors and project managers
- Work closely with sales and operations to ensure each project meets and exceeds expectations
- Being a part of a great team that is a leader in the industry!
What You Bring:
- Willingness to embrace our team-based culture
- Desire to be teachable/coachable
- Flexibility and ability to embrace change
- Ability to overcome daily adverstieis through innovative concepts and initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Willingness to provide solutions and solve problems
- Exceed customer expectations through excellent customer service
- Ability to create and build strong customer relationships
- Salesforce (or other CRM) experience a plus; basic computer skills a must (MS Excel)
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus, but not required
- Desire to grow and make a significant impact
- In a nutshell – we need a go-getter that is looking for a career in the building materials industry
What We Offer:
- Base salary + performance-based bonus
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k with company match
- Profit sharing and company stock options
- College/higher education tuition reimbursement plan (for employee and dependent children)
Every day, CLP Systems is creating solutions that simplify complex structural tie-down problems in wood-framed buildings to ensure safety during seismic and high wind events. We help our customers with simpler designs, increased value, and quicker installations.
If you’re interested, send us a note and tell us a little about yourself so we can schedule some time to talk more.
Visit our website at www.clp-systems.com and email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.