Do you believe in providing only the best solutions to customers?
Do you want to help estimate solutions that are changing the construction industry?
If so – we want to meet you.
We are looking for a construction estimator to help us on our mission. Every day we are changing how buildings are kept safe during seismic and high wind events. The CLP System also helps our customers design easier, save more, and install quicker.
We have an office in Pelham, AL that you’ll be working from. As a CLP estimator, you are part of a team that works closely together with CLP engineers and sales to provide solutions that help separate CLP Systems in the market.
Excellent service through our estimating team is a top priority to our company and customers. You will be responsible for understanding structural and architectural plans, wood framing hardware, and coordinating with CLP engineers and sales to customize solutions. You will work closely with sales to ensure each project meets and exceeds expectations of the customer. Experience in construction take-offs is required. Previous building materials or wood frame estimating experience is a must.
- Read and explore construction plans to gain a deep understanding of the project requirements
- Select, count, and track hardware required on the project
- Prepare bids and documentation for sales team
- Analyze and evaluate product options to best fit project
- Work with sales team to coordinator bid review meetings with customers
- Read construction plans
- BlueBeam Software or similar take-off software experience
- Experience with wood frame construction
In a nutshell – we need a estimator that has a high level of attention to detail. We need someone who will help us make CLP Systems the standard solution on multi-residential wood frame structures.
Salary: Pay is commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, Stock, Tuition Reimbursement
Visit our website at www.clp-systems.com and email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.